The first one is a book by Denise Mira called "No Ordinary Child: Unlocking the leader within your child". It is in paperback and now in ebook format.
In Hebrews 11:23 it is referring to Moses when it says "... they saw he was no ordinary child ...". I believe my children are no ordinary children and they are set apart for the Kingdom of God to do His work and this book is a great resource for helping bring out the best in your children. Denise Mira and her husband have raised and homeschooled 5 sons so she writes from experience. I LOVE THIS BOOK! I give it to all of my friends that have sons.
Here's the help you've been waiting for, if you are...
- Hungering to see God's very best for your child?
- Looking for a way through a maze of parenting manuals?
- Swimming in a sea of expectations of friends, family, and school?
- Considering the myriad of moral matters confronting your family?
- Trying to manage the demands of the weekly grind?
- Longing for change?