Sunday, July 31, 2011

Some of my favorite parenting resources

Over the next few days I am going to list a few of my favorite parenting resources that have benefited me tremendously.

The first one is a book by Denise Mira called "No Ordinary Child: Unlocking the leader within your child". It is in paperback and now in ebook format.

In Hebrews 11:23 it is referring to Moses when it says "... they saw he was no ordinary child ...". I believe my children are no ordinary children and they are set apart for the Kingdom of God to do His work and this book is a great resource for helping bring out the best in your children. Denise Mira and her husband have raised and homeschooled 5 sons so she writes from experience. I LOVE THIS BOOK! I give it to all of my friends that have sons.

Here's the help you've been waiting for, if you are...
  • Hungering to see God's very best for your child?
  • Looking for a way through a maze of parenting manuals?
  • Swimming in a sea of expectations of friends, family, and school?
  • Considering the myriad of moral matters confronting your family?
  • Trying to manage the demands of the weekly grind?
  • Longing for change?
Here's hope! As a mom who's there in the trenches right beside you, Denise Mira writes with refreshing honesty about our call as parents to raise children who will be the world-changers God intends them to be. Be unmoored from mediocrity and let fresh faith be ignited! Find the keys you've been looking for to unlock the leader residing in your child.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment